Oral health contributes to the quality of life. Good oral health is essential for maintaining a captivating smile and optimal level of overall health. However, the consumption of acidic substances and poor oral hygiene can dismantle dental health and develop cavities. These cavities contribute to tooth decay and gum disease and create aesthetic concerns. Teeth filling in Islamabad at Enfield Royal Clinic Islamabad repairs cavities, prevents tooth decay, improves the appearance of the teeth, and preserves natural teeth and their original structure.
Let’s Unravel the Concept Of Teeth Filling In Islamabad:
Starchy and acidic foods, beverages, teeth grinding, and the use of certain medicine weaken the enamel of the teeth and make the teeth susceptible to cavities. Further, the presence of harmful bacteria also damages the enamel or protected layer of the teeth and creates cavities or holes. If cavities are left untreated, an individual may experience pain, discomfort, tooth decay and even tooth loss.
Teeth filling in Islamabad is a dental procedure that is performed to treat cavities, protect the affected tooth, overcome pain and discomfort and restore normalcy. This dental procedure is performed to reinstate the damages caused by cavities and fill the hole to bring back the normal functionality and aesthetics of the teeth while eliminating the sensations of discomfort and irritation.
Teeth Filling in Islamabad: Top Benefits
- This treatment reinstates the teeth and their natural functions damaged by cavities
- Cavities cause pain and annoyance; this procedure gives relief and produces the element of comfort
- Filling holes not only restores the normal functioning of the teeth but it also prevents further damage or decay
- This procedure preserves natural teeth by eliminating the causes, leading to its damage
- The development of cavities and tooth decay affects the chewing and speech abilities of an individual, this procedure improves the chewing and speaking pattern of an individual
- Teeth filling at Enfield Royal Clinics Islamabad creates a natural blend with natural teeth patterns, enhancing the aesthetics of the smile and appearance of the teeth
- It is a non-invasive and quick treatment that gives relief from pain and improves the aesthetics of the teeth
- Teeth filling in Islamabad is also deemed a cost-effective and feasible treatment, given the treatment’s context and scope.
Teeth Filling: Procedure
Teeth-filling treatment is a simple and routine procedure. It is not a time-consuming procedure and is generally deemed a quick and effective procedure. The purpose of this procedure is to recover the teeth from cavities or decay by filling the holes created by bacteria or poor hygiene practices.
The dentist at Enfield Clinics Islamabad examines the teeth, the specific area that is to be treated, and overall oral health. He evaluates the extent of the damage or scope of the treatment during that examination to ensure effective and custom-made treatment. A surgeon may take X-rays to thoroughly examine the conditions of the tooth.
The dentist begins teeth filling in Islamabad by administering local anesthesia to numb the treated area. This specific action makes the procedure pain-free and comfortable for the patient. Following that, the dentist cleans the specific area, removes the damaged or decayed part of the tooth using special instruments, and thoroughly extracts the debris or food remains.
After completing the cleaning process, the dentist then prepares the tooth for filling. Notably, filling material is selected carefully based on the extent of the damage and specific requirements of the patient. Now comes the time when the dentist fills the selected filling material into the prepared cavity. The natural shape of the tooth is also considered to create perfect symmetry. The dentist may make some adjustments if required.
Why Teeth Filling In Islamabad?
This procedure protects the teeth from further decay or damage and restores the aesthetics of the teeth. This treatment addresses the cavities created by the presence of bacteria. These cavities can lead to tooth decay or tooth loss. Basically, this is a non-invasive dental treatment that protects our teeth from decay or loss and restores the normal functioning and aesthetics of the teeth. So, it is an effective treatment to maintain oral health and avert extensive dental issues.
The most important thing that you should consider is the outcome of the treatment. You should choose a highly skilled and experienced professional to get optimal and desired results. Check out the successful results that our experts have produced. We prioritize the concerns of our patients and align our treatments with their desired objectives to unleash these success stories. These results disclose the expertise and treatment skills of our dentists.
Am I a Suitable Candidate For Teeth Filling?
Teeth filling is a normal dental procedure that treats cavities, overcomes irritation and pain and eliminates the risk of tooth decay. If you are confused about whether you are a suitable candidate, then going through the following points will help you find your answer.
- If you are experiencing cavity and tooth decay
- If you observe pain, irritation and discomfort because of the cavity
- If the development of a cavity is damaging the aesthetics of your smile
- If you do not have allergies or sensitivities
- If you want to improve your oral health
- If you have discussed the procedure with a dentist
- If you understand the procedure and have realistic expectations
The aforesaid points can help you find out your eligibility for teeth filling in Islamabad.
How Long Does Teeth Filling Last?
Though the longevity of the treatment depends on several factors, such as the filling material that is being used in the case of the specific patient, the location of the treated site and oral hygiene habits of the treated person. The filling can last somewhere between 10 to 20 years. It is an enduring treatment that offers long-lasting and result-oriented results.
If you want to extend the longevity of its results, you need to adhere to some practices for optimal and long-lasting results.
- Proper oral hygiene
- Regular dental checkups
- A healthy diet and maintained lifestyle
How Long Does Teeth Filling Take?
Teeth filling in Islamabad is a quick treatment. It does not take much time. The duration of the treatment may vary from person to person because of the complexity of the treatment. Normally, this treatment takes somewhere between 20 minutes to an hour per tooth.
How Much Does Teeth Filling In Islamabad Cost?
The cost of this treatment normally differs from person to person because of some cost-determining factors. Generally, the cost of teeth filling in islamabad ranges from PKR 6000 to PKR 10,000. The cost-determining factors include the extent of the treatment, the type of fillers used in a treatment, the clinic’s location and the expertise of a surgeon.
- Teeth filling in Islamabad is a non-invasive yet worth-considering procedure to treat tooth cavities and prevent tooth decay
- This is a non-surgical treatment that requires minimal downtime
- The normal duration of the procedure is about 20 minutes to one hour
- The duration of the results of this treatment lies somewhere between 10 years to 20 years
- The cost of dental filling ranges between PKR 6,000 to PKR 10,000.
- This treatment not only addresses an issue but also strengthens the foundation of the tooth
After undergoing this treatment, you need to follow the given instructions in order to support the healing process and avoid the possibility of side effects.
- Do not eat right after the treatment. Take some time off from eating to abolish the effect of anesthesia
- You may observe sensitivity after the treatment. It is temporary and ends automatically. If it persists, inform your dentist
- Do not quit taking care of your oral health
- Reduce the consumption of acidic foods and beverages to prevent the chances of new cavities
- Do not bite from the treated area for a certain time, as it can damage the filling
- If you observe any unusual changes, inform your dentist for proper treatment
- Keep visiting your dentist for proper evaluation
The cost of teeth filling in Islamabad generally remains between PKR 6,000 and PKR 10,000. The cost may fluctuate because of a few cost-determining factors that include the scope of the treatment and the type of fillers being used
Teeth filling in Islamabad is a long-lasting treatment. We cannot say it is a permanent treatment, but the results of this treatment last between 10 to 20 years based on hygiene practices and regular check-ups.
There is no restriction for eating after the treatment. It is suggested to avoid eating unless the numbness because of anesthesia worn off. It means you can eat after a few hours of the treatment.
Dental filling in Islamabad can last up to 20 years if you take care of your oral health and visit your dentist regularly for a check-up.
The Bottom Line:
Teeth filling in Islamabad is a dental procedure that is aimed at treating cavity and reversing the damages it has caused to the teeth. The filling procedure protects the teeth and strengthens the foundation of the damaged tooth. Furthermore, it also halts further tooth decay or eliminates the chances of tooth loss. This treatment is quick, practical, and feasible. If you undergo this treatment, you will observe a significant change. Your decayed tooth will recover, your oral health will improve, and also this procedure will enhance the aesthetics of your teeth and fascination of the smile.
Book your appointment at Enfield Royal Clinics Islamabad for effective treatment. We believe in serving well and strive to satisfy our patients by meeting their respective ends. If you have lost the charm and glamour of your smile because of the cavity, visit our clinic and restore the aesthetics of your teeth.