If you don’t want to get a surgical nose job, here is a perfect solution for you! To enhance your nose shape and appearance without any surgery, get Liquid Rhinoplasty in Islamabad. This innovative treatment has become increasingly popular in recent years, as it offers a quick, minimally invasive alternative to traditional rhinoplasty surgery.
On this page, you will learn about how it works, the results, benefits, cost and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
Aim Of The Treatment:
The aim of liquid rhinoplasty is to:
- Improve the appearance of the nose without surgery
- Correct minor imperfections, such as bumps or asymmetry
- Enhance the overall facial balance and harmony
- Provide a non-invasive alternative to traditional rhinoplasty surgery
- Offer a shorter recovery time and lower cost compared to surgery
- Achieve a more aesthetically pleasing and proportionate nose shape.
Details Of Liquid Rhinoplasty:
- It is an injectable procedure that will be performed with dermal fillers.
- The filler material is typically made of hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxyapatite.
- No anaesthesia requires and minimal to no downtime.
- The total duration of the procedure is 15 to 20 minutes.
- You will get immediate and effective results that will last 6-12 months.
- It requires multiple sessions for maintaining the effects.
- There are no major side effects or risks in it.
- Cost-effective procedure as compared to the surgical option.
What To Expect In Results?
After getting non-surgical rhinoplasty, the results will be seen immediately. You will get effective, satisfying and desired outcomes. It may last 6 to 12 months or it depends on how well you can maintain the look. Also, good results are always obtained by the performance of cosmetic practitioners. So, it is necessary to choose an expert practitioner for better outcomes.
Who Is It For?
Liquid rhinoplasty can be suitable for every individual but not for everyone. That’s why it is necessary to consult with the practitioner who will let you know whether you are a suitable candidate or not. Some common indications for ideal candidates are:
- A person must be above 18 age.
- It is suitable for both men and women.
- Those candidates who are looking for a non-surgical option.
- If you need to fix minor imperfections like bumps, asymmetry etc.
- To get a more proportionate and pleasing nose look.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women aren’t eligible.
Generally, there are countless benefits of an injectable nose job or Liquid Rhinoplasty in Islamabad. A few popular and major benefits are:
- It is a non-invasive nose job that fixes your facial look.
- There will be no need for incision and anaesthesia.
- Minimal recovery period without any major side effects.
- The results will be immediate and noticeable.
- Quick procedure as compared to the traditional procedure.
- Cost-effective option for nose enhancement.
- It can be repeated as needed to maintain the desired results.
- Suitable for all types of candidates.
Before The Procedure:
Before undergoing the procedure, it is necessary to prepare yourself. That is how you will not experience any complications during or after the nose job injections. Anyhow, the common preparation tips are:
- Stop smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- Do not take blood-thinning medications, it will slow the recovery.
- Keep your diet healthy and drink a lot of water.
- If you have any sort of allergy, fix that first.
- Discuss everything in detail related to the treatment.
How Will The Procedure Perform?
During the procedure, the practitioner will first assess the patient’s nose and discuss their goals for the treatment. The nose will then be cleansed, and numbing cream may be applied to the injection site. Using a fine needle, the dermal filler will be injected into specific areas of the nose, which the medical professional will sculpt to achieve the desired result.
The results of the procedure are immediately visible, and the patient can leave the clinic after the treatment. Minimal swelling or bruising may occur, but this typically resolves quickly. The effects of the filler will gradually fade over time, and the treatment can be repeated as needed to maintain the desired results.
After the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you some aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow. Some of the common tips are:
- Do not touch, rub your nose or put pressure on the treated area.
- Avoid performing strenuous exercises for 2 days at least.
- Better to avoid smoking tobacco or alcohol consumption.
- Dont go out in direct sunlight, it can affect the filler’s fluid.
- Apply ice to the treated area to reduce swelling or bruising, if needed.
- Avoid wearing glasses or sunglasses for at least 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Follow your further sessions with the practitioner to monitor the process.
- In case of any reaction, inform your expert immediately.
Cost Of Liquid Rhinoplasty In Islamabad:
The cost of liquid rhinoplasty may vary from person to person. It is based on multiple sessions and depends upon the condition of the candidate. That’s why, the cost isn’t discussed without examination. Also, there are some factors that can impact the cost of the treatment, such as:
- The fees of an expert practitioner.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- The number of injections and sessions.
- Other additional charges.
To provide you with accurate information about the cost of the procedure and its factors, we need to assess your condition and concerns first. For complete details, please reach out to our experts or visit our clinic.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
If you are interested in undergoing liquid rhinoplasty to improve the appearance of your nose, visit Enfield Royal Clinics Islamabad. We use the latest techniques and high-quality fillers to ensure a safe and effective procedure. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are committed to providing you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience from start to finish. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and take the first step toward achieving the nose you have always wanted.
Most patients report minimal discomfort during the procedure, as a numbing cream is typically applied to the injection site before the treatment.
The effects of the filler typically last 6-12 months, depending on the type of filler used.
There is minimal to no downtime required after the procedure for liquid rhinoplasty in islamabad, and most patients can return to their normal activities immediately.
No, liquid rhinoplasty is only suitable for correcting minor imperfections and enhancing the overall appearance of the nose. For major corrections, traditional rhinoplasty surgery may be necessary.