Chemical skin peel treatment in Islamabad offers a range of benefits for those looking to improve the appearance and health of their skin. Applying chemical solution to the skin, causes the outer layer of damaged skin cells to peel away, revealing fresh, smoother, and younger-looking skin beneath. In this way, it become a go-to option for individuals seeking a safe, effective, and relatively quick way to achieve glowing skin.
On this page, you will learn about how it can be effective for you including its results, benefits, cost and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
The treatment aims to improve the overall appearance of the skin by removing the damaged layer and revealing fresh, smoother, and younger-looking skin. It can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, fade hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
Also, it improves skin texture and tone and promotes a more youthful, radiant complexion. Removing the damaged skin stimulates the body’s natural healing response, encouraging the growth of new skin cells and collagen, resulting in a healthier, more vibrant complexion.
Types Of Chemical Skin Peels:
It is a cosmetic procedure that is used to perform for exfoliating and removing the outer skin layer. The procedure can be performed by a combination of glycolic, salicylic and lactic acid.
Here are the different types of chemical skin peel procedures:
- Superficial Peel: It uses a mild acid, such as alpha-hydroxy acid, to exfoliate only the top layer of the skin. Superficial peels are generally safe for all skin types and can help to improve the texture and tone of the skin.
- Medium Peel: A medium peel uses a stronger acid, such as trichloroacetic acid to penetrate deeper into the skin and remove the outer and middle layers of damaged skin cells. It is effective at treating sun damage, acne scars, and deeper wrinkles, but it also comes with a longer recovery.
- Deep Peel: it uses a very strong acid, such as phenol, to penetrate deep into the skin and remove the outer and middle layers of damaged skin cells. Deep peels are the most aggressive and can be used to treat severe sun damage, deep wrinkles, and acne scars. However, they also come with a higher risk of complications and require a longer recovery time.
What To Expect In Results?
After getting a procedure, you will get effective, satisfying and the best results. You will notice a complete change in your skin’s texture and tone. It will make your skin smoother, brighter and perfect. At first, your skin may become red, swollen or feel itching, but after that, new skin will appear. \
Anyhow, the final results of the chemical peel may take several weeks to fully appear. To maintain the results, protect the skin from sun damage and follow a good skincare regimen. Also, whenever you feel unsatisfied, you can get more sessions within a space of a few weeks to months.
Who Is It For?
Before undergoing the procedure, the practitioner will check your condition. after examining your skin type and texture, they will let you know whether it is a good option for you or not. A few common indications of ideal candidates are:
- You must be above 18 age.
- If you have sun damage, fine lines, aging spots etc.
- Those with acne-prone skin or acne scars.
- People who need to get rid of
- Breastfeeding or pregnant women aren’t eligible.
Generally, there are a lot of benefits if you are getting Chemical skin peel treatment in Islamabad. Some of the popular and major benefits are:
- It is a quick, painless and effective treatment.
- Improve your skin tone and textures.
- You will get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fading of hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
- Reduce the appearance of pores.
- No major side effects or risks in it.
- Promotes a more youthful, radiant complexion.
- Cost-effective procedure.
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence.
How To Prepare?
There is no specific preparation for it as it is a non-invasive and quick procedure. However, it is important to keep your skin ready for the safest and smooth treatment. There are some preparation tips that you must follow:
- Keep your face clean and dirt free.
- Use prescribed face wash.
- Avoid going out in direct sunlight.
- Do not take blood thinning medication like aspirin.
- If you have any type of skin allergies, treat them first.
- Drink a lot of water for making your skin hydrated.
What To Expect During A Procedure?
During a procedure, you can generally expect the following:
- The practitioner will thoroughly cleanse and prepare your skin.
- After that, the chemical solution is will applied to the skin using a brush.
- A person may feel a mild sensation or burning but dont worry, it will subside quickly.
- The solution is left on the skin for a specific amount of time, depending on the strength of the peel.
- Lastly, the soothing cream or serum will be applied to hydrate your skin.
- The entire procedure typically takes 30-60 minutes, depending on the type and strength of the peel. After that, you can go home.
Your procedure doesn’t end here, it is necessary to take good care of your skin even after the treatment. There are some aftercare instructions that you must follow for optimal results, such as:
- Do not go out in direct sunlight, it can affect your skin badly.
- Avoid using hot water or steam on the treated areas.
- Do not pick at any peeling or flaking skin.
- Better to avoid using exfoliating products or other chemicals.
- Keep the skin hydrated with gentle, non-irritating moisturizers.
- Do not perform strenuous exercises or activities for a few days.
- In case of any severe reaction inform your practitioner immediately.
Cost Of Chemical Peel In Islamabad:
The cost of chemical skin peel treatment may depend on person to person. It is impossible to tell you the accurate cost as it is always decided on the condition of the candidate. Also, there are some factors that can affect the cost of the treatment, such as:
- Expert practitioner’s fee.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- The type of chemical peel.
- Session requirements.
- Other additional charges.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us or visit our clinic to learn more. Our professionals will assess your situation, suggest an appropriate solution, and inform you of the actual cost.
Schedule A Consultation For It!
Therefore, If you’re interested in getting a chemical peel treatment, the first step is to schedule a consultation with us. Feel free to visit Enfield Royal Clinics Islamabad for treating your skin accurately and safely. They can also recommend the type and strength of peel that is best suited to your skin and goals. Scheduling a consultation ensures that you receive personalized and safe treatment, tailored to your unique skin needs and goals.