Many people don’t want to undergo surgical procedures for their nose’s shape or size alteration. That’s why professional cosmetic experts offer multiple treatments for their nose reshaping without any surgery. Enfield Royal Clinics are offering one of the best treatments, known as a Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad.
On this page, you will learn about how these injectable treatment works, their results, benefits, cost and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details carefully.
Overview – Non-Surgical Nose Job:
Liquid rhinoplasty is commonly referred to as a non-surgical nose job. It is a cosmetic technique that involves injecting fillers into the nose to change its form without surgery.
This surgery is frequently performed to fix minor cosmetic issues. For example, a slight bump on the nose’s bridge, a drooping tip, or an asymmetry.
Additionally, not all nose shapes and concerns can be addressed with a non-surgical approach. In case, surgical rhinoplasty may be a better option.
How Does It Work?
A non-surgical nose job involves injecting fillers, such as hyaluronic acid, into specific areas of the nose to reshape it. The procedure is minimally invasive, takes less than an hour, and there is usually no downtime. The results are immediate and last between 6 months to 2 years. Furthermore, not all nose shapes and issues can be resolved non-surgically. A trained specialist can help you decide if a non-surgical nose job is correct for you or not.
What To Expect In Results?
The results of a non-surgical nose job are typically immediate and noticeable, although they may be somewhat subtle. It will improve the shape and contour of the nose, making it look more symmetrical and balanced.
You will get effective, satisfying and immediate outcomes. But, It is important to note that the results are temporary and last between 6 months to 2 years. Also, depending on the type of filler used and the individual’s metabolism.
Generally, there are countless benefits for that person who chooses Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad. Some popular and major benefits are:
- Non-invasive and quick procedure.
- Immediate and effective results.
- No cuts, incisions, stitches or anaesthesia.
- Minimal downtime without complications.
- There are no side effects or risks in it.
- Improve your nose shape, size or contouring.
- It is a reversible and customizable procedure.
- Cost-effective option as compared to surgery.
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence.
Who Can Be The Right Candidate?
The right candidate for a non-surgical nose job is someone who:
- You must be 18 age or above.
- Wants to improve the appearance of their nose but does not want to undergo surgery.
- Has minor imperfections on their nose, such as bumps, asymmetry, or a small hump.
- Must have good overall health and does not have any medical conditions that may increase the risk of complications.
- A candidate must not be a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
How To Prepare Yourself?
Before undergoing the procedure, it is necessary to prepare yourself for it. That is how you will not experience any kind of side effects or problems. Anyhow, the common preparation instructions include:
- Avoid taking blood thinning and other medications.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Submit your medical history.
- Discuss your concerns and expectations in detail.
- If you have any active infection, treat that first.
- Keep yourself hydrated and maintain a perfect diet.
The Procedure Of A Non-Surgical Nose Job:
The procedure typically takes around 15 to 30 minutes to complete, and only expert practitioners can perform it. A non-surgical nose job typically involves the following steps:
- Before the procedure, the practitioner will clean the area and may apply topical numbing cream to minimise any discomfort.
- The practitioner will then inject the chosen filler into the treatment area using a very fine needle. The filler will be carefully injected into specific areas of the nose to achieve the desired results. For example, to fill in a depression or smooth out a bump.
- After injecting the filler, they may sculpt the filler to achieve the desired shape and contour of the nose.
- Once the procedure is complete, the practitioner may apply ice to the treated area to minimize any swelling or bruising. You can go home to rest right after the treatment.
Recovery And Aftercare Instructions:
It is necessary to follow aftercare instructions to ensure proper healing and to achieve the desired results. If you experience any pain, swelling, or other unusual symptoms, contact your medical professional immediately. Some common aftercare instructions for a non-surgical nose job typically include the following:
- Apply an ice pack to the area for 10-15 minutes every hour for the first few hours.
- You must avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol. It is harmful to your health.
- Avoid putting pressure and avoid touching or rubbing the nose to prevent the filler from shifting.
- Do not perform strenuous exercise, heavy lifting, or other physically demanding activities for at least 24 hours.
- Better to avoid taking blood-thinning medications, such as aspirin as they can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Protect the area from the sun by applying sunscreen or wearing a hat.
- Attend follow-up appointments to ensure proper healing and assess the results of the procedure.
Cost Of Non-Surgical Nose Job:
The cost of a Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad may vary from patient to patient. The practitioner will examine your condition and then let you know the actual cost. Also, there are some factors that can affect the cost of the treatment, such as:
- Expert practitioner’s fee.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- The number of fillers.
- Other additional charges.
After discussing these factors, your practitioner will let you know about the actual cost. Furthermore, if you want to know more about the cost or its factors, contact us or visit our clinic. Our experts will guide you according to your concerns and queries.
A non-surgical nose job in Islamabad may not be suitable for everyone and depends on individual circumstances. It is best to consult with a licensed and experienced practitioner to determine if the procedure is right for you.
The duration of the procedure can vary, but it typically takes about 15-30 minutes to complete.
The level of discomfort varies from person to person, but some individuals report feeling mild pain or discomfort during the procedure. However, the practitioner can use a local anesthetic to reduce any discomfort.
The results are temporary and can last anywhere from 6-18 months. Repeat treatments may be required to maintain the desired results.
The non-surgical nose job in islamabad involves injecting a dermal filler into the nose to reshape or contour it without surgery. The practitioner will first numb the area with a topical cream or injectable anesthetic, then inject the filler in the targeted areas.
As mentioned earlier, the results of non surgical nose job in islamabab are temporary, and repeat treatments may be necessary to maintain the desired results.
Non-surgical nose jobs in Islamabad can address certain nose issues such as bumps, asymmetry, and mild deviations. However, it cannot correct more severe deformities, and surgical options may be necessary in those cases. It is again best to consult with a licensed practitioner to determine the best course of action for your specific needs.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, liquid rhinoplasty or nose fillers are getting more common day by day. Many people chose this method for quick and effective results. If you want to get temporary effects or can’t deal with surgical procedures, get liquid rhinoplasty. Feel free to visit Enfield Royal Clinics Islamabad for expert practitioners and successful results. They are highly professional and give you outstanding performance. So, don’t wait and book your appointment with us right away!