To have healthy and thick hair is a dream of every individual. But some unlucky people experience baldness at a very early age. The reason can be genetics, unhealthy diet and routine or many others. Good news! Enfield royal clinic is offering one of the most effective hair restorations known as FUE Hair Transplant In Islamabad.
On this page, you will learn all about this treatment including its procedure, benefits, results, cost and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
What is FUE Hair Transplant Surgery?
To restore hair growth in areas where hair loss has occurred using Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant surgery. Individual hair follicles are removed from the scalp’s donor area and then transplanted to the recipient area for hair growth.
Although the individual follicles are extracted one at a time rather than in a strip. One benefit of FUE hair transplant surgery is that it leaves very little scarring. Also, the recovery period is often shorter than with other hair transplant procedures, and the majority of patients can return to their regular activities in a few days.
However, FUE hair transplant surgery can be a time-consuming and expensive procedure, as it requires a skilled surgeon to extract and transplant individual hair follicles. Additionally, it may not be suitable for patients with extensive hair loss or those with inadequate donor hair.
Why Do People Choose This Method?
People may choose FUE hair transplant surgery for a variety of reasons, including:
- Natural-looking results.
- Minimal scarring.
- Short recovery time.
- Long-lasting results.
- Permanent solution.
- For self-esteem and confidence.
Results And Success Rate:
The success rate of FUE hair transplant surgery can vary depending on several factors, such as the skill and experience of the surgeon, the patient’s hair characteristics, and the extent of hair loss.
However, in general, FUE hair transplant surgery has a high success rate and can provide long-lasting, natural-looking results. Overall, the success rate of FUE hair transplant surgery is high, and patients can expect to see natural-looking. You will get long-lasting results with minimal scarring and a short recovery time.
8 Amazing Benefits Of FUE:
Generally, there are countless benefits of getting this hair transplanting surgery. The seven most popular and amazing benefits are:
- Long-lasting and effective results.
- You can choose this method for the best outcome.
- It is suitable for beard, eyebrows and eyelash transplants.
- Less painful as compared to FUT.
- Improves your facial appearance.
- Both men and women can get a hair transplant.
- Cost-effective procedure as compared to others.
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence.
Who Can Be The Right Candidate?
Undergoing the procedure of FUE Hair Transplant In Islamabad, it is very important to be the right candidate. This surgery isn’t recommended for everyone but these are the only ideal candidates:
- A person must be above 20 age.
- If you have pattern baldness.
- You must be in good health.
- Candidates must be free of any active infection.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women aren’t eligible.
How To Prepare Yourself?
Before the procedure, you have to prepare yourself according to the instructions of your plastic surgeon. So that is how you will not experience any side effects or complications during and after the surgery. Some common precautions are:
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications like aspirin.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Better to maintain your diet and keep yourself hydrated.
- Submit your medical history for better outcomes.
- Prepare yourself for the time-consuming surgery.
The Procedure – Step By Step:
FUE hair transplantation procedure is an in-office surgery and only an expert plastic surgeon can deal with it. The procedural steps are:
- The surgeon will mark the area with a surgical pen.
- Then the local anaesthesia will be injected into the donor area. The surgeon will extract hair follicles one by one.
- After that, the surgeon will inject local anaesthesia into the recipient areas. Then the surgeon will start to implant the hair follicles by using a specific tool.
- When the process end, the surgeon will apply antibacterial on the scalp and bandage it.
- This process will take 4 to 6 hours as it depending on the number of hair follicles. You can go home for proper rest and recovery.
After the surgery, it is necessary to take good care during the recovery period. Otherwise, you may experience side effects or complications. The surgeon will prescribe you some aftercare instructions, such as:
- The patient should avoid touching or rubbing the surgical site for the first few days after the surgery. You should carefully wash the scalp with mild shampoo as instructed by the surgeon.
- You should avoid strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or heavy lifting, for at least a week after.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for at least a week after the surgery, and should wear a hat or sunscreen if going outside.
- The surgeon may prescribe pain medication or antibiotics to help manage pain and prevent infection, and patients should take these medications as directed.
- Attend follow-up appointments with the surgeon as scheduled to monitor the progress of the hair growth and address any concerns or issues that may arise.
- It can take several months for the transplanted hair to start growing, and the full results may not be visible for up to a year after the surgery. Patients should be patient and follow the aftercare instructions carefully to achieve the best possible results.
Cost And Impacting Factors:
The cost of FUE Hair Transplant In Islamabad can vary from individual to individual. It is a delicate surgery that is not offered at a cheap cost. Moreover, some factors can impact the cost of the treatment. Such as:
- Plastic surgeon’s fee.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- The number of hair follicles.
- Size of the area.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you have questions about the cost, get in touch with us or visit our clinic at any time. Our experts will assist you in keeping with your needs and budget.
Is It The Safest Technique?
FUE hair transplant surgery is generally a safe procedure when performed by a qualified and experienced surgeon. However, as with any surgical procedure, there are some risks and potential complications to be aware of.
Otherwise, the risks and complications of FUE hair transplant surgery are relatively rare. It can be minimized by choosing a qualified and experienced surgeon and following post-operative care instructions carefully.
Pain during the FUE hair transplant in Islamabad can be managed with local anesthesia. Patients may experience some discomfort during and after the procedure, but it is usually tolerable.
- Yes, FUE hair transplant in Islamabad is a permanent solution for hair loss as the transplanted hair follicles are resistant to the effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is responsible for hair loss.
The success rate of FUE hair transplant in Islamabad varies depending on various factors such as the surgeon's experience, patient's condition, and the number of grafts transplanted. However, the average success rate is around 90%.
The recovery time after FUE hair transplant in Islamabad varies from person to person. Most patients can resume their normal activities within 3-5 days after the procedure, but full recovery can take several weeks.
The transplanted hair will start to grow within 3-4 months after the procedure. Full results can be seen within 12-18 months after the surgery.
Some of the potential risks and complications of FUE hair transplant in Islamabad include infection, bleeding, scarring, asymmetry, and numbness.
You can find a qualified and experienced FUE hair transplant surgeon in Islamabad by researching and comparing different surgeons, looking at their credentials and experience, and reading reviews and testimonials from their previous patients.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, a hair transplant is one of the most popular and effective hair restoration surgery. It is best for those who are experiencing baldness and want to get long-lasting treatment. Nevertheless, if you want to get it from an experienced plastic surgeon, feel free to visit Enfield Royal Clinics Islamabad. They are experts and famous due to their new effective methods and techniques. So, don’t wait and book your appointment today!