Male infertility happens when a man tries for a year to become pregnant with his female spouse but is unsuccessful. Hormonal imbalances, genetic abnormalities, infections, or harm to the reproductive organs are only a few causes of infertility. It makes up around 40% of all cases of infertility, even though it is frequently associated with women.
Fortunately, developments in medical research have produced Male Infertility Treatment in Islamabad. These treatments can greatly increase a couple’s chances of having a healthy pregnancy and range from dietary adjustments to medication and surgical procedures.
On this page, you will learn about how the treatment will perform including its results, benefits, cost and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
Aim Of The Treatment:
The aim of male infertility treatment is to:
- Improve sperm production and quality.
- Address hormonal imbalances.
- Treat underlying medical conditions.
- Correct structural abnormalities in the reproductive system.
- Increase the chances of successful fertilization.
- Alleviate emotional distress associated with infertility.
- It is a surgical procedure.
- Perform under general anaesthesia.
- The total duration of the procedure is 2 to 5 hours.
- Results may depend upon the condition of the candidates.
- Recovery period – 2 to 4 weeks.
- Common side effects: swelling, mild pain or infection.
What To Expect In Results?
The results of male infertility treatment vary depending on the underlying cause and the type of treatment used. In some cases, treatment can result in a significant improvement in sperm count, motility, and morphology. That will lead to increased chances of successful fertilization and pregnancy.
However, it is important to keep in mind that male infertility treatments do not always lead to a successful pregnancy, and the process may require multiple attempts.
Who Is It For?
Before undergoing the procedure of Male Infertility Treatment in Islamabad, you must be the right candidate for it. Some common indications of men are:
- Those experiencing difficulties achieving pregnancy with their female partner.
- Men with known fertility issues such as low sperm count or poor sperm motility.
- Candidates who have been trying to conceive with their partner for over a year without success.
- Males with underlying medical conditions affecting fertility, such as hormonal imbalances or genetic abnormalities.
How To Prepare?
Preparing for the treatment is necessary. The expert will prescribe you some precautions that are compulsory to follow, such as:
- Stop smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications like aspirin.
- Discuss your medical history with the doctor.
- Keep yourself hydrated and maintain a good diet.
Surgical procedures for male infertility can be performed on an outpatient basis under local or general anaesthesia, depending on the specific procedure. It may be recommended to correct structural abnormalities in the reproductive system that are causing infertility. Some common surgical techniques are:
- Varicocele repair.
- Vasectomy reversal.
- Epididymal or testicular sperm aspiration.
- Urethral stricture repair.
- Ejaculatory duct resection.
Depending on the procedure, the recovery period can range from a few days to a few weeks. Before having any surgical intervention, it is important to go over the process, risks, and potential advantages with a healthcare professional specialising in fertility.
After the procedure, the surgeon will prescribe your some aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow. These instructions will help you to prevent after-surgery complications. A few common post-care tips are:
- Rest and avoid strenuous activities.
- Manage pain and discomfort with prescribed medication.
- Maintain good hygiene to prevent infection.
- Avoid smoking tobacco and alcohol.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle.
- In case of any severe reaction, inform your surgeon immediately.
Generally, there are several benefits of getting this treatment for those men who are suffering sexual life complications. A few popular benefits are:
- Increase chances of successful conception.
- The results will be effective and satisfying.
- Improve sperm count, motility, and morphology.
- Improve overall reproductive health.
- Potential improvement in sexual function and satisfaction.
- No major side effects or complications in it.
- Improvement in overall health and well-being.
- Boost self-confidence and self-esteem.
Cost Of Male Infertility Treatment In Islamabad:
The cost of treatment for male infertility may vary from patient to patient. It is a delicate surgery that cannot be performed at a cheap cost. Also, some factors can affect the cost of the treatment, such as:
- Expert surgeon’s fee.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- The type of make infertility technique.
- Anaesthesia fee.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, the actual cost and more details on affecting factors will be provided when you visit the clinic. The experts will examine your condition and discuss everything in detail.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
If you or your partner are struggling with male infertility, visit Enfield Royal Clinics Islamabad for the best treatments. We offer a range of diagnostic and treatment options, including surgical procedures, to address the underlying causes of male infertility and increase the chances of successful conception.
To book an appointment with us, simply contact our clinic and schedule a consultation with one of our experts. We are committed to providing personalized, compassionate care and support to help you achieve your fertility goals.
Male infertility can be caused by a variety of factors, including low sperm count or poor sperm quality, hormonal imbalances, structural abnormalities in the reproductive system, genetic disorders, infections, and lifestyle factors such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Male infertility is typically diagnosed through a combination of medical history, physical exam, semen analysis, and other diagnostic tests such as hormone testing, genetic testing, and imaging studies.
Yes, male infertility in islamabad is often treatable, and many couples can conceive with the help of medical intervention.
The safety of male infertility treatment varies depending on the specific treatment and the individual patient's medical history and overall health. In general, most treatments are safe and well-tolerated, but as with any medical intervention, there may be potential risks and side effects.