Due to several reasons, hair loss is becoming one of the most common and worst problems in men and women. According to the report, people with age 30 to 40 usually experience extreme hair fall issues. For such issues, Efield Royal Clinics is offering Hair loss treatment in Islamabad. The treatment will recommend to you after examining your condition.
On this page, you will learn the causes of hair fall, the best treatments, results, benefits, costs and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
Causes Of Hair Fall:
Before curing the problem, it is necessary to know the cause and treat that problem accordingly. Different people have different causes of hair loss, a few common causes includes:
- Family history/genetics.
- Hormonal changes.
- Stress and depression.
- Nutritional deficiencies.
- Medications or chemotherapy drugs.
- Medical conditions (alopecia areata, scalp infections).
- Hairstyles and treatments.
- Age factor.
Popular Hair Loss Treatments in Islamabad:
At Enfield Royal Clinics, there are multiple hair loss treatments including surgical and non-surgical methods are available. Some common treatments are divided into two categories, such as:
- Medications: There are several medications available to treat hair loss, such as minoxidil, finasteride, and dutasteride. These medications work by either stimulating hair growth or preventing further hair loss.
- Low-level laser therapy: LLLT uses a special device that emits low-level laser light to stimulate hair growth.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy: PRP involves injecting a concentrated solution of platelets derived from the patient’s blood into the scalp to stimulate hair growth.
- Scalp micro pigmentation: This involves tattooing small dots on the scalp to create the appearance of a fuller head of hair.
- Scalp reduction surgery: This involves removing a section of the bald scalp and stretching the surrounding hair-bearing scalp to cover the bald area.
- Scalp flap surgery: This involves moving a section of hair-bearing scalp from one area of the scalp to another to cover a bald spot.
- Hair transplant surgery: it involves taking hair from the back or sides of the scalp and transplanting it to the balding areas. This procedure can be performed using various techniques, such as follicular unit transplantation (FUT) and follicular unit extraction (FUE). Sometimes, both treatments combine and become a Hybrid hair transplant.
What To Expect In Results?
The results can vary depending on the type of treatment, the severity of hair loss, and factors. Our experts always try to give you successful and satisfying results.
Non-surgical treatments such as medications, LLLT, and PRP therapy may slow down hair loss and stimulate hair growth. But they may not produce significant results for everyone. Also, such treatments will provide you with temporary results. You may need to get multiple sessions for maintaining the outcomes.
Surgical treatments such as hair transplant surgery and scalp reduction surgery can produce more dramatic results. but they are also more invasive and require a longer recovery period. If you follow proper aftercare and get these treatments from experts then you will get long-lasting results.
Benefits Of Hair Restoration Treatments:
Generally, there are countless benefits of getting Hair loss treatment in Islamabad. Some popular and significant benefits are:
- Noticeable and effective results.
- The success rates are up to 97%.
- There are no major side effects or risks.
- Improve the density of hair.
- Suitable treatment for both men and women.
- Enhance the appearance of your personality.
- Cost-effective procedures.
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence.
Who Can Be A Suitable Candidate?
The suitability of a candidate for hair loss treatment depends on several factors. It includes the cause and severity of hair loss, the individual’s overall health, and their expectations and goals for treatment. Candidates for hair loss treatment typically include:
- You must be above the minimum 20 age.
- Individuals with androgenetic alopecia (hereditary hair loss).
- If you are experiencing baldness and extreme hair fall.
- Candidates with good health and donor areas are suitable.
- It is suitable for both men and women.
- Females who are breastfeeding and pregnant aren’t eligible.
How To Prepare For The Procedure:
Before undergoing any treatment for hair loss, it is necessary to follow some precautions. These preparation tips will help you and you will not experience any complications during or after the treatment. Anyhow, some common preparation tips are:
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications like aspirin.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- If you have any active infection, treat that first.
- Drink plenty of water and take healthy foods.
- Submit your medical history.
Aftercare Instructions And Recovery:
The recovery period may depend upon the type of treatment and the candidate’s health. If you are getting non-surgical treatments then it will take only a few weeks. Otherwise, surgical procedures always take a long time for better and complete recovery.
There are some aftercare instructions to follow during the recovery period, such as:
- Do not wash your hair for at least 2 days, it allows the scalp to heal.
- After that, use a mild shampoo and avoid using hot water.
- Avoid going out in direct sunlight after surgical procedures.
- Dont perform strenuous exercises and activities for a few days.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet to promote hair growth and overall health.
- Attend follow-up appointments with your healthcare provider to monitor your progress and address any concerns.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Avoid using blood thinning medications, it will slow the recovery process.
- In case of a severe reaction, inform your surgeon immediately.
The Cost Of Hair Loss Treatment in Islamabad:
The cost of Hair loss treatment in Islamabad may vary from individual to individual. It is compulsory to speak with the expert and they will let you know the actual cost. Moreover, some factors can affect the cost of the treatment, such as:
- The expert’s fee.
- Clinic’s reputation.
- Traveling expense.
- The type of hair loss treatment.
- The number of sessions.
- Other additional charges.
After discussing these factors, the expert will let you know about the actual cost. Furthermore, if you want to know more about the cost or its factors, contact us or visit our clinic. Our experts will guide you according to your concerns and queries.
It is recommended to see a hair loss expert if you are experiencing significant or sudden hair loss, have a family history of hair loss, or if you are concerned about the appearance of your hair. Additionally, if you are experiencing other symptoms such as itching, pain, or redness on your scalp, it is important to seek medical attention. A hair loss expert can help determine the cause of your hair loss and provide appropriate treatment options.
The effectiveness and permanence of hair loss treatment depending on the underlying cause of the hair loss and the specific treatment being used. If you get nonsurgical treatments then it may give you temporary outcomes. But treatments, such as hair transplant surgery, can provide long-lasting results.
PRP involves drawing a patient’s blood and processing it to concentrate the platelets. Which are then injected into the scalp in the areas of hair loss. Platelets contain growth factors that can stimulate hair follicles, improve circulation, and promote hair growth. The treatment is typically performed in a series of sessions over several months, and maintenance treatments may be required to maintain results.
The time it takes for the hair to grow back after treatment for hair loss can vary depending on the underlying cause of the hair loss and the specific treatment being used. Some treatments, such as hair transplant surgery, can take several months to see full results. Other treatments may take several months to a year to see significant results. Additionally, ongoing maintenance treatments may be necessary to maintain results.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Summing up! Hair loss treatments are getting popular and the results are noticeable, satisfying and long-lasting. it is necessary to get treatment on time or you may regret it. Feel free to consult the experts of Enfield Royal Clinics Islamabad. We will examine your condition and recommend you a suitable option. So, don’t waste your time and book your appointment right away!