Abdominoplasty in Pakistan is the best procedure for those who want a toned, tightened, sculpted belly or tummy look. Due to some reasons like pregnancies in women or excessive weight loss in men, people have extra and loose skin. Therefore, there is no way to eliminate such loose skin and a huge belly. Moreover, abdominoplasty is the guaranteed way to get a slim abdomen, which is otherwise impossible.
The Procedure of Abdominoplasty in Pakistan
The length of an abdominoplasty might vary from one to five hours. However, it depends on your unique circumstances and the intended outcomes. In addition, the complexity of your specific situation will also dictate whether you are admitted as an inpatient or an outpatient.
Your surgeon will give you general anesthesia before the surgery. You will sleep during the surgery as a result of this. Further, a full abdominoplasty and a partial or mini abdominoplasty are the two forms of stomach tuck surgeries. When you go for a consultation, your health practitioner will provide details about your unique case.
Reasons To Choose Abdominoplasty in Pakistan?
There are many cosmetic reasons to choose abdominoplasty in Pakistan. Moreover, some medical condition also requires you to get this procedure. However, there are many other reasons to go for abdominoplasty or tummy tuck. Moreover, abdominoplasty success rates are quite high when a professional and experienced surgeon performs it.
Enfield Royal Clinic Islamabad offers a successful abdominoplasty in Pakistan. If you have any concerns about your belly fat, consult them, and their certified consultant, Dr. Naveed Azhar, will guide you through everything about it.
Types of Abdominoplasties in Pakistan
Many patients go for a standard abdominoplasty. However, less invasive small tummy tucks are an option for those whose abdomens slightly protrude.
Patients who need an extended or circumferential abdominoplasty may need significant alterations to their bodies. Therefore, it may include the removal of substantial quantities of extra skin and fat.
Who is the Best Candidate for Abdominoplasty?
An abdominoplasty treatment is the best solution for those who:
- Possess extra skin and fat in the belly that cannot be removed by diet and exercise. Further who have a stable weight and no immediate plans to reduce or gain weight.
- possess weaker abdominal muscles, which cause their abdomen to protrude
- You do not have any underlying medical disorders that might increase the chance of complications, and your general health is fine.
Preparation for Abdominoplasty in Pakistan:
Your plastic surgeon will tell you all the key aspects of the procedure. Such as which procedures are best for you and what to anticipate from the procedure at your pre-operation appointment. He will also provide you with instructions before the surgery. Among them are:
- Complete your lab tests.
- Adhere to a nutritious food plan.
Procedure for an Abdominoplasty:
Experienced plastic surgeon uses radical methods to:
- Anesthesia: To guarantee the patient’s comfort during the process, your surgeon will give you general anesthesia.
- Incision: Make an incision from hip to hip, slightly above the pubic region, along the length of the lower abdomen.
- Removal of Excess Skin: The surgeon will carefully isolate the muscles underneath the extra skin in the lower abdomen.
- Skin Redraping: The doctor will push done and suture the residual skin is to produce a tighter, smoother shape.
- Temporary Drain: In some circumstances, a temporary drain may be necessary to eliminate extra fluid and stop swelling.
- Closure of Wounds: The wounds are gently closed using surgical staples or sutures.
What Happens in the Recovery Period?
- For the first few days, your abdomen may bloat up initially, but the discomfort is managed by medicine. Use cold compresses to ease pain and swelling.
- Strive to keep the incisions dry and clean, and try not to massage them.
- Your abs will feel less tense if you place cushions behind your knees to keep them bent.
- Standing upright immediately could cause pain, but you should start moving as soon as possible since this will direct the healing process.
- It takes 10 to 14 days to remove the sutures.
- We recommend wearing a comfortable, supportive garment for the next six weeks.
- In the months after surgery, you will have follow-up appointments to see how you are doing.
How Long Does Recovery Take After an Abdominoplasty Surgery?
Each patient’s rate of healing varies. While some people return to work in as little as two weeks, others need three or four weeks. After six weeks, you should be able to resume your regular activities.
Engaging in intense activities or heavy lifting for the first six weeks after surgery is not advisable. Until now, moderate activity, such as walking or swimming, has been advised.
Cost of Abdominoplasty in Pakistan
Our surgeon will tell you the actual cost during the initial consultation. Additionally, the cost of abdominoplasty in Pakistan depends on many factors. Your consultant will give you the exact cost by considering all those factors.
For the most reasonable price for abdominoplasty in Pakistan, which also guarantees you a safe and successful procedure, you should consult Enfield Royal Clinic. We have a board-certified surgeon for your customized solutions. We use the latest technology and robust techniques to help you achieve the best. Call us today for the appointment and cost of the procedure.
Abdominoplasty in Pakistan aims to tighten the underlying muscle mass while removing excess skin, fat, and pores from the abdomen. In contrast to liposuction, which focuses only on removing fat, abdominoplasty takes care of all skin and muscle problems.
There are many techniques for abdominoplasty, including the complete or standard stomach tuck, the micro tummy tuck, and the extended tummy tuck. The desire is based on the specific aims of the character and the amount of rectification desired.
Although recovery durations vary, most patients desire to return to regular activities within a few weeks. Exercise and strenuous sports may also need to be avoided for an extended time, and postoperative care instructions must be carefully followed.
Although scarring is unavoidable, skilled surgeons work to carefully place incisions, often following the natural curves of the body. Scars typically fade with time, and various scar care techniques may be used to reduce their appearance.
Abdominoplasty may be combined with other techniques like breast augmentation, liposuction, or frame carrying. Combining surgical techniques may be the best option for complete frame contouring.
There are risks associated with surgery, such as infection, bleeding, and anesthesia-related adverse responses. Choosing a qualified and experienced surgeon and adhering to pre- and postoperative instructions might lessen such risks.
Although an abdominoplasty aims to treat excessive pores, skin laxity, and muscle laxity, it is not usually a weight reduction procedure. For the best results, candidates are usually advised to be almost at their target weight before surgery.