Everyone needs to look perfect and it is not that difficult. Many cosmetic procedures are available that can transform your look in a short time, from minor to major. Have you ever noticed how our eyes lose their attractiveness when they get dark circles? Our under eyes become thin, black, and spotty as a result of many everyday activities. Not to worry! The greatest option for you will be an injectable procedure called Under eyes fillers in Islamabad.
On this page, you will learn about how these fillers work, their results, benefits cost and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details carefully.
Overview – Undereye Fillers:
Undereye fillers are injectable cosmetic treatments that use a hyaluronic acid-based filler to reduce the appearance of hollowness, dark circles, and wrinkles under the eyes. The results can last up to a year or more, and the treatment is typically performed by an expert.
It can help in restoring volume to the face and enhance symmetry, which can improve the overall face look. Due to patients’ increased comfort and confidence in their looks, the treatment can also increase self-esteem and confidence. The treatment’s goal is to provide the undereye area with a natural-looking improvement and give the area a more rejuvenated.
Different Types Of Undereye Fillers:
There are several types of undereye fillers available, including:
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers.
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite Fillers.
- Poly-L-Lactic Acid Fillers.
- Polymethyl Methacrylate Fillers.
The type of filler used for undereye treatments will depend on the individual’s needs. It’s best to consult with a professional practitioner to determine the best option for you.
Causes Of Undereye Hollows And Dark Circles:
There are a few causes of undereye hollows and dark circles, including:
- Lack of sleep.
- Ageing factor.
- Lifestyle factors.
- Skin Allergies.
- Medical conditions.
Results And Longevity:
After getting a procedure of Undereyes fillers in Islamabad, the results will be effective, satisfying and noticeable. The results and longevity can vary depending on factors such as the type of filler and the individual’s ageing process.
Typically, hyaluronic acid-based fillers can last 6-12 months, while calcium hydroxylapatite and Poly-L-Lactic Acid-based fillers can last 12-18 months. Polymethyl Methacrylate fillers can provide longer-lasting results, lasting several years. Touch-up treatments may be required to maintain results and can help optimize the longevity of the fillers.
Benefits Of Undereye Fillers:
Generally, there are countless benefits for those who get undereye fillers. A few popular and major benefits are:
- You’ll get quick and efficient outcomes from it.
- There are no major side effects or risks.
- Your eyes gain volume right away.
- An improvement in the appearance of fine wrinkles around the eyes.
- Candidates will get rid of the bags under their eyes.
- It helps in keeping the symmetry of the face.
- You appear younger as a result.
- The most affordable and safe option.
How To Prepare For The Treatment?
Before undergoing the procedure, the practitioner will guide you on how to prepare yourself. It is necessary to follow your practitioner’s instructions otherwise you may experience side effects. So, the common precautions to follow are:
- Two weeks before treatment, avoid drinking alcohol and quit smoking.
- Do not use anti-inflammatory medications to reduce the possibility of severe recovery conditions.
- Avoid taking food supplements containing vitamin E the week before treatment.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water and maintain a healthy diet.
- If you have any allergy or infection, inform your practitioner before the procedure.
Procedure – Step By Step:
According to your needs, the practitioner will prepare and perform the undereye filler injections in the clinic. The steps are quick and straightforward, and they include:
- First, the practitioner will clean the area around the eyes and numb them to make the process painless.
- Then the practitioner will gently inject fillers under each eye. To adjust fillings, a gentle massage will be required.
- the redness under the eyes will then be reduced using compressions or ice packs.
- Depending on how much filler the candidate requires, the treatment will last 30 minutes in total.
Aftercare And Recovery:
Here are some important points to keep in mind for aftercare and recovery following undereye filler treatments:
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Apply a cool compress to the area to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Do not perform strenuous exercise or activities for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- It would be best to avoid direct sunlight and wear sunscreen to protect.
- Dont smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications or supplements.
- Follow any specific aftercare instructions provided by the practitioner.
- Be aware that some swelling, redness, and bruising are normal and may take several days to subside.
- Report any significant pain, discomfort, or signs of infection to the practitioner immediately.
Cost Of Under eyes Fillers in Islamabad:
The cost of Undereyes fillers in Islamabad may vary from person to person. It’s important to understand that a few factors can affect your costs depending on your concerns. A few common factors are:
- Expert practitioner’s fee.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- Type of undereye fillers.
- The number of fillers.
- Other additional charges.
After discussing these factors, your practitioner will let you know about the actual cost. Furthermore, if you want to know more about the cost or its factors, contact us or visit our clinic. Our experts will guide you according to your concerns and queries.
The effects of under-eye fillers in Islamabad last around 6-9 months depending on the product used and how quickly your body metabolizes it.
The cost of under-eye fillers in Islamabad can vary depending on several factors like the type of filler used, the experience of the provider, and the location of the clinic. The average cost of under-eye fillers in Islamabad ranges from PKR 30,000 to PKR 80,000.
Common side effects include bruising, swelling, redness, tenderness, and itching. Rare but serious side effects may include infection, allergic reactions, and vascular compromise.
It depends on the person and the type of filler in Islamabad used. Generally, one to two sessions are enough to achieve optimal results.
You can expect to see results immediately after the procedure, but full results may take a few days to a week.
Most people can return to their normal activities immediately after the procedure, although some bruising and swelling may occur for a few days.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Thereby, feel free to visit Enfield Royal Clinics Islamabad to consider Under-eye Fillers treatment if you want to have attractive and smooth eyes. You’ll experience outstanding and satisfying outcomes. So why are you still waiting? Come see us so we can make your look amazing. We are expecting your presence here!