Congenital disorders such as cleft lip and palate disturb the normal look of a child and make him or her suffer physically and emotionally. These problems damage facial appearance and lead to speech difficulties and dental issues. Proper treatment is essential to restore normal facial anatomy, deal with speech impediments and improve physical and emotional well-being.
Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery: Overview
Sometimes tissues that develop the upper lip and roof of the mouth do not integrate or amalgamate properly, leading to congenital defects such as cleft lip and palate. The opening or gap of the upper lip may often extend to the base of the nose. Timely surgical interventions can address these birth-related defects and also eliminate associated effects. A plastic surgeon performs surgery to treat it properly and restore normal functioning.
Cost In Islamabad:
The cost of cleft lip and palate surgery in Islamabad ranges between 70,000 PKR to 150,000 PKR. The price can also be determined based on the severity of the condition. Normally, the cost is not fixed. It varies from person to person. Several factors can influence its overall expenses.
Factors Impacting The Cost
In the first place, it is better to discuss its pricing bracket during the consultation session to avoid any related issues at treatment time. An expert will inform you about actual expenses by analysing a few factors which are also called price-determining factors.
- The severity of the condition
- The reputation and location of the clinic
- The expertise of a surgeon
- Improves the appearance and look of an affected child
- Creates a normal and aesthetically pleasing facial look
- Vanishes existing gaps and improves alignment and symmetry of tissues
- Address functional abnormalities related to speaking and breathing
- Improves speech and allows a child to carry effective communications
- Offers a permanent and lasting solution
- Makes a patient feel confident and self-assured
What Does An Expert Do During The Procedure?
At ERC, our professionals analyse the conditions of a patient and then design their strategies accordingly. The procedure begins by administering local anaesthesia to ensure a comfortable experience and reduce pain and discomfort. Following that, a surgeon creates incisions and rearranges the muscles on either side of the affected areas of the lip or roof of the mouth eliminating any gaps that existed earlier and producing a normal appearance. Then he closes surgical incisions by using sutures.
- Follow instructions related to special feeding
- Parents should mentally prepare them for the recovery period
- Consult a professional and get the services of an expert
- Avoid feeding anything to the baby at least 5 to 6 hours before the surgery
Parents should best take care of their children and follow the instructions of professionals to get optimal results and reduce the risk of damage.
- Follow diet-related guidelines and stick to a soft diet
- Keep the treated area clean
- Avoid rubbing the specific areas
- Do not use straws for a specific period
- Limit movement and also avoid strenuous activities
The Bottom Line:
Normal facial appearance is no less than a blessing. It makes people beautiful, confident and self-assured. Birth-related flaws or defects damage the facial profile and lead to physical and emotional distress. Cleft lip and palate surgery in Islamabad corrects congenital issues and improves the appearance and function of the upper lip and palate. This surgical intervention can cost you around 70,000 PKR to 150,000 PKR. The price may also alter because of a few cost-determining factors.
Schedule your appointment at Enfield Royal Clinics Islamabad to deal with your cosmetic concerns. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you with the best services and bringing about your desired results. Visit our clinic, get a consultation session and make an informed decision!
A successful surgery improves facial appearance and adds to personality aesthetics. It also normalises associated functions and enhances overall quality of life. Additionally, it eliminates emotional effects and makes a person confident.
Yes. They can go. If they have not undergone this surgical intervention in childhood they can still benefit from this procedure. If you want to address your issue or have any aesthetic concerns then you can undergo this procedure.
The cost of cleft lip and palate surgery in Islamabad ranges from 70,000 PKR to 150, 000 PKR. Its overall price may fluctuate because of the specific requirements of an individual. It is better to discuss your concerns and find out about the estimated treatment cost.