Dental Lightening; how does it work?
Smile is the first impression of the personality therefore it should be radiant and perfect. It will not only make you look more attractive but also boost your confidence. You will feel like smiling more if a few people compliment you every day. It is not that hard to get that because there are plenty of brightening procedures to undergo to get an illuminating smile.
Dental lightning should be done by an expert without damaging the teeth. There are various methods to achieve a radiant smile. Find out the best dentist and get to know How much teeth whitening costs in Islamabad here.
The Procedure’s cost in Islamabad:
These days it is highly convenient to change your appearance in a way that you find perfect. If you are not comfortable with the way your teeth look then the treatment is here for you and surprisingly it is not heavy on the pocket. Price details of teeth bleaching treatment vary depending on different circumstances. The average cost of teeth whitening in Islamabad ranges between PKR 5,000 to PKR 30,000.
Cost Affecting factors:
- The method used for lightning; Laser or zoom treatment.
- Location of the clinic
- Quality of facilities provided
- The fee of the dentist depends upon their expertise.
- Number of teeth to be brightened
- Extent of the procedure
- Stubbornness of the plaque and stains
Perks of this Magic:
Teeth lightening is life-changing for the one who is not comfortable with the dull color of their teeth. The treatment has numerous benefits:
- Enhances the smile and makes it more radiant
- Boosts self-confidence and image
- Results are more immediate
- Improvement can be seen in overall hygiene
- The procedure lightens the staining without damaging teeth
- You will look more youthful and healthy
- Psychological satisfaction and emotional well-being
- Overall personality improvement
Available methods of treatment:
Different methods are used to illuminate your smile. The method of procedure is decided according to your preference and feasibility. The two most commonly used methods are:
Laser Teeth Whitening:
It is the fastest way to get your teeth to get lighter from the appearance of the shade. The procedure starts with a consultation with the dentist. After that, a gel is applied to your teeth. It then gets activated with a high-intensity safe laser that activates the gel and it eventually serves as a bleaching agent for the teeth. It is the quickest way possible and only takes only 30 to 35 minutes to get done.
Zoom Teeth Whitening:
This is another method that is more complex and a bit time taking as compared to the laser one. It gets done with the help of Zoom lep after applying a protective gel on the gums of the patient. The lamp then slowly lightens the stains and helps to achieve desired results. At the end, the gel layer is removed from the gums and the patient gets to have a bright smile. It takes about an hour or more due to more steps.
You should not get the treatment done if:
- Having poor oral health.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Allergies or other medical conditions.
- Under 16 years of age.
- Have dental restorations or implants.
Before and Aftercare:
You should consider the following pre-care suggestions:
- Consult a professional before getting any procedure done.
- Improve oral hygiene and maintain it regularly.
- Avoid staining foods because it will lead the stains to get darker.
- Have realistic expectations about the outcomes.
- Take care of teeth sensitivity
Here are some After-Care steps to follow:
- Maintain good oral hygiene to maintain the results.
- Use whitening toothpaste regularly.
- Do not eat or drink staining foods or else you would need to repeat the procedure.
- Avoid acidic drinks because they can lead to weakening of teeth.
- Get yourself checked regularly after the treatment.
Getting a more confident smile is a basic need right for everyone not only to get a more attractive and complete personality but it is also vital for basic hygiene of the mouth. You do not have to undergo any pain to achieve the desired results because safe and quick treatment is your savior. Treat yourself to the radiant smile restoration at Enfield Royal Clinic Islamabad by just filling out the form given below. We will contact you with all the details including how much does teeth whitening costs in Islamabad?