Experiencing hair loss is everyone’s problem nowadays and no matter what, you can’t get rid of it. Moreover, hair fall problems aren’t get fixed without doing anything. If you have severe hair loss problems that are leading you to baldness, don’t wait and get hair transplantations – the only long-lasting solution. You might be thinking of What to expect from a hair transplant in Islamabad.
In this blog post, you will learn about the basics of hair transplantation surgery including its results and what to expect from it. So, take a moment and read the following details.
An Overview – Hair Transplantation Surgery:
A surgical hair restoration procedure that is used to perform transplanting real hair follicles is known as hair transplant surgery. It is performed in 2 different techniques, first is to extract a whole follicle strip from the back side of the head and transplant it to the recipient area. The second one is to extract one by one hair follicles and implant them on patchy areas. It depends upon the person’s condition and requirements. The hair transplant is suitable for both men and women but with proper eligibility.
How Does It Work?
When you choose hair transplanting surgery, it will work as the follicles or strip will be implanted and the surgeon will put a bandage on the treated area, the follicles will take a few months to grow.
The procedure will be performed by an expert plastic surgeon and it will be done under local anaesthesia. The procedure will take a few hours and you can go home after the surgery for bed rest.
Fact – the hair transplant is also suitable surgery for eyelash, eyebrows and beard transplantation. The results will be effective and long-lasting.
What To Expect In Results?
Many people ask What to expect from a hair transplant in Islamabad, the results will be satisfying and effective. The transplanted hair will fall out 2 to 3 weeks after surgery, but you should start to see new growth in 3 to 6 months. After 6 to 9 months, the majority of people will notice 60% of new hair growth. Also, the results may vary from person to person.
It is necessary to take good care even after the surgery and during the recovery period. Your surgeon will recommend you some aftercare instructions and you have to follow them. Otherwise, you may experience side effects or failure in the journey of a hair transplant.
Benefits Of Hair Transplantation:
Generally, getting a hair transplant has many benefits. Following are a few common and significant advantages of the procedure:
- A natural-looking head of hair can be obtained by hair transplantation, giving the patient confidence and a sense of self-worth back.
- Hair transplantation, as compared to other hair loss treatments, is a permanent solution since the transplanted hair follicles are unaffected by the underlying causes of hair loss.
- Hair transplantation is a minimally invasive procedure, and modern techniques like Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) leave few scars and require little healing time.
- Cost-effectiveness – Compared to other hair loss treatments that must be repeated over time, hair transplantation may be more economical in the long run.
- A successful hair transplant can raise a patient’s confidence and sense of self-worth, which can enhance their quality of life.
The Bottom Line!
Therefore, the only procedure that can provide you with long-lasting and effective results for the rest of your life is hair transplantation. Consult Enfield Royal Clinics PK if you want to have surgery done by a qualified doctor. They have been performing successful treatments for years and are extremely skilled. Therefore, make an appointment with us right away.