Once considered a sign of aging, hair loss is also prevalent among younger generations. A hair transplant is the ideal treatment for hair loss. Although it was less successful in earlier decades, current methods and technology have made it so. Moreover, age, ethnicity, hormones, and heredity are the main factors that influence it. Similarly, for the same reason that some men have a familial history of baldness, certain guys may develop thick beards.
Additionally, you are not necessarily out of luck if you have been attempting to grow a beard for a while but have yet to be able to or have yet to reach the growth pattern you desire. For you, a beard transplant may be a possibility. A hair restoration surgeon will remove hair from one part of your body and transfer it to your face during a beard transplant. This blog has gathered comprehensive information to help you consider all the factors before getting a beard hair transplant.
Factors to Consider Before Getting a Beard Hair Transplant
Your reasons for getting a beard hair transplant are quite personal, just as with any cosmetic operation. However, you can want to change your looks to something more to your taste since you are not pleased with how you look.
Men often seek facial hair transplants for the following reasons:
- Spotty facial hair: You may have always had bald spots or sections of sparse beard. One solution to that issue is a facial hair transplant, allowing you to develop a uniform mustache or beard.
- Thin Facial Hair: Your facial hair may not be as dense. Your beard and mustache will seem denser and thicker if you have a facial hair transplant.
- Major Hair Fall: Talking about hair loss often conjures images of hair on the head. However, losing facial hair over time is also a possibility. Your beard may regain its fullness with a facial hair transplant.
- Genetics Problems: Your genetic composition is major in determining facial hair development. Thus, you could not have the necessary DNA to develop a thick beard.
- Duration Of Attempt to Grow a Beard: Before scheduling a beard transplant, consider your age and the duration of facial hair development. Wait until you’re in your teens or early 20s to determine if facial hair development marks the end of puberty. Consider family members’ appearances, such as their father’s full beard, grandfather’s beard, and elder siblings’ beards, to anticipate the final appearance of your beard.
- Results of Beard Transplantation: Thousands of men have undergone transplants, resulting in a full-face beard. However, a significant number of grafts are needed. The internet offers before and after photos of beard transplants, providing more evidence than our statements. Visit pictures, reviews, and beard transplant journals to understand this procedure.
Side Effects of Beard Transplant
There are no typical adverse effects associated with beard transplant therapy except a one-day sick leave and minor soreness and edema in the area of the surgery. You may enjoy your goatee or full-face beard after the beard transplant recuperation phase is finished.
Cost of a Beard Transplant
The cost of a beard transplant depends on the procedure, clinic location, plastic surgeon’s standing, and nation. The number of grafts needed determines the cost, with goatees costing less than full-face beards. The FUE process is labor-intensive due to the expertise required.
Generally, the cost of beard transplant in Islamabad starts at PKR 85,000 and goes beyond. Your hair transplant surgeon will tell you the exact price after the initial consultation.
In summary, seeking medical advice before a beard hair transplant is wise when pursuing facial hair satisfaction. Thanks to the insights you obtained during the consultation, you will be more equipped to make choices and ensure the process meets your expectations and objectives. Make an appointment for your consultation immediately, then march boldly toward a more well-groomed, fuller beard that captures your style.
Enfield Royal Clinic’s expert surgeon, Dr. Naveed Azhar, will answer all your questions before getting you into hair transplant surgery. He will suggest the best option for you.