Dental implants in Islamabad preserve the jawbone, improve functionality, and enhance the aesthetic enhancement of the smile. Factors such as gum disease, tooth decay, trauma, and injury can lead to tooth loss. These oral issues disturb the functionality of the teeth, cause tooth shifting, affect speech patterns, and upset oral health and overall health. Dental implant is a treatment that reverses the situation by overcoming oral health issues. This blog will explain the effectiveness and duration of this treatment.
Dental Implants In Islamabad: Introduction
This is a cosmetic treatment in which biocompatible materials are inserted into the jawbone. This procedure is performed to develop a stable foundation for tooth replacement and is also called artificial tooth root. Dental implant is an enduring solution for missing teeth and it restores the functionality and aesthetics of the teeth and makes the smile more prominent and distinguished.
Dental Implant: Benefits
- Replaces the functions and aesthetics of a missing tooth
- Creates natural-looking and realistic results
- Restores the aesthetics of the smile
- Preserves jawbone and bone loss and also stops teeth shifting
- Dental Implants in Islamabad reinstate confident speech
- It does not require specific treatment and is treated like natural teeth
- Improves oral health and creates teeth alignment and proper symmetry
How Long Does Dental Implant Procedure Take In Islamabad?
The dental implant is an artificial tooth root that serves as the foundation for missing teeth. The durability of this treatment depends on a few factors. Before getting deeper into details, we must know the procedure required for this treatment.
Enfield Royal Clinic Islamabad offers an initial consultation session. This is to examine the patient thoroughly and learn about the patient’s specific requirements. Our practitioners craft a personalized treatment based on this initial consultation session.
This treatment procedure begins by executing preparatory procedures. This involves the removal of a decayed or damaged tooth or treating gum diseases if required. Following that, an implant made of biocompatible materials such as titanium or ceramic is placed into the treated site. Notably, dental implants in Islamabad are performed under local anesthesia to ensure the comfort and relief of the patient.
The duration of the procedure depends on the number of implants required, the specific case of an individual, and the requirements of preliminary treatments. It means the required time differs from person to person. Normally, this procedure takes around 1 to 2 hours. The duration of this treatment for People seeking extensive treatment may expand based on their specific needs.
Who Is A Suitable Candidate?
- If an individual has lost a tooth
- If an individual has enough jawbone density
- If an individual seeks a permanent solution
- If an individual wants to improve the aesthetics of teeth
- If an individual is committed to oral care
- If an individual understands the procedure
- If an individual has realistic expectations
How Much Does a Dental Implant In Islamabad Cost?
The cost of dental impant in Islamabad is PKR 120,000 per tooth. Factors such as the number and type of implants, preliminary procedures, the experience of a surgeon, and the clinic’s location normally define the cost of this treatment for a specific patient.
After the treatment, the surgeon prescribes post-operative measures to the patient to support the healing process and get optimal results. It is imperative to follow the prescribed instructions to avoid side effects and augment the healing process.
- Avoid hard food and stick to a soft diet for a few days after the treatment
- Use prescribed medicines to manage pain and discomfort and avoid complications
- Brush your teeth regularly and maintain oral hygiene
- Apply ice packs to reduce swelling and bruising
- Avoid smoking and do not apply pressure on implants
- Refrain from using blood thinners
Dental implant in Islamabad is a cosmetic procedure that is carried out to replace a missing tooth and improve the functionality and the aesthetics of the teeth. This treatment preserves jawbone, prevents teeth shifting, and improves quality of life. The duration of this treatment differs from person to person because of a few factors, such as the number and type of implants and preliminary treatments. Normally, this treatment takes about 1 to 2 hours to complete.
If you are affected by tooth loss and want to rejuvenate your appearance and self-image, book your appointment at Enfield Royal Clinic Islamabad. We offer personalized treatment and strive hard to satisfy our patients and meet their specific ends.